Adapt Plus Impact
ADAPT+ provides cooking energy solutions to the most energy-insecure and vulnerable communities that include refugee settlements in Uganda. By mid-2018, so far:
- 25 Direct Jobs and at least 100 indirect jobs along the supply Chain, especially for the youth and women had been created;
- Girls in 6,000 Households have more opportunity to stay in school
- Contributed to Better Community Cohesion through reduction of domestic violence resulting from failure of wives to put food on the table as a result of lack of cooking fuel;
- Reduction of Gender-Based Vulnerabilities (GBV) that result from girls moving very long distances to collect firewood;
- Improved Health through control of Indoor Pollution.